Talk to a Brain Injury Attorney in Mississippi
Talk to a Mississippi Brain Injury Attorney experienced in Brain Injury Litigation and Trials
If you have suffered a traumatic brain injury in Mississippi, this Mississippi native attorney can help you in your personal injury claim. Having graduated from Millsaps College and the Mississippi College School of Law, he now runs his own law firm in the area of Jackson. This attorney also has a Master of Laws in Aviation and Space Law from the McGill University, Institute of Air & Space Law in Canada. He has proven his dedication and sense of duty by serving two years of active duty in the U.S. Air Force, twenty-two years in the Air National Guard and three years in the Air Force Reserves.
This Mississippi lawyer is a member of the Transportation Safety Board Bar Association, the American Society of International Law and the Institute of Air & Space Law Association. He has served on the Board of Governors and as Chairman of the Products Liability Committee of the Mississippi Trial Lawyers Association. This Mississippi attorney also expands his expertise beyond law and is an agent for the National Football and Basketball Players Association. If you are dealing with a traumatic brain injury and need a consultation for legal advice, allow this Mississippi attorney to put his experience to work for you.
This website is intended to be a source of general information to consumers and victims of brain injury about brain injury. It is not intended to be a substitution for obtaining legal advice from a qualified lawyer about your specific situation.
To speak with a brain injury attorney about your injury, please fill out the information below.
If you are in need of a lawyer (or a second opinion), ask yourself this simple question, "Why would anyone place a case involving a damaged brain in the hands of a lawyer without extensive experience?"
The information is privileged and secure.
I would like to have a free consultation with an attorney and law firm
experienced in brain injury litigation and trial.
I understand that the consultation is free.
I understand that BrainInjury.com has a team of focused and dedicated
brain injury attorneys available in every state, handling cases of all kinds.
Free Consultation with a Mississippi Brain Injury Attorney
- Injury to the Brain
- Symptoms of Brain Injury
- Frontal Lobe Brain Injury
- Epidural and Subdural Hematoma
- Cranial Nerve Injury
- Pituitary Injury
- Toxic Exposures
- Electrical and Lightning Injury
- Brain Injury in Children
- The Anatomy of the Brain
- Brain Injury and Neurological Disease
- Multiple Sclerosis Aggravation
- Recovery and Rehabilitation
- TBI Severity Levels
- Understanding Brain Injury Diagnostic Tests
- Coma: Some Facts
- Post Traumatic Seizures (Epilepsy)
- Intracranial Pressure (ICP)
- Neuropsychiatric Problems
- Traumatic Brain Injury and Sleep Disorders
- Vision Symptoms
- Dizziness and Balance Issues
How Was Your Brain Injured
- Car Accidents
- Truck Accidents
- Sports Injuries
- Defective Products
- Unlawful Alcohol Sales
- Slip and Fall
- Work Place Injuries
- Latest Medical Research
- The New Truths about TBI
- 10 Things You Need to Know About Brain Injury Litigation
- Things You Must Know While in the Hospital for TBI
- Cognitive Reserve & Early Dementia
- Social Security Disability Benefits
- About Medical Bills
- Traumatic Brain Injury in the Aging Population: Litigating Medical Issues
- The Hidden Injury of TBI: Negative Neuroplasticity
- Diffusion Tensor Imaging (DTI): An Exciting New Litigation Tool