Talk to a Brain Injury Attorney in Georgia
Talk to a Georgia Brain Injury Attorney experienced in Brain Injury Litigation and Trials
If you are dealing with a traumatic brain injury in the Georgia area, let our Atlanta-based firm represent you. Recognized throughout metropolitan Atlanta and the entire state of Georgia for its reputation of strong litigation practice, this firm has some of the most talented and experienced trial attorneys in Atlanta.
Our Georgia firm prides itself in providing quality service, seeking to help their clients in a successful, cost-efficient manner. These Georgia brain injury attorneys also develop and conduct client seminars that focus on their client's individual needs and the areas of business in which their clients are functioning. The culmination of this outreach education is a client newsletter that discusses current legal issues. Such service speaks for itself when it is noted that this Georgia firm has clients that have been with them since 1962.
The Georgia lawyer working with you on your brain injury case joined this Atlanta firm thirty years ago, working primarily in areas of traumatic brain injury, products liability and insurance law. He has spoken all over the country on traumatic brain injuries and the issues associated with them. He has authored articles on brain injury for various symposiums on head trauma. With the dedication of the firm and this lawyer's extensive knowledge behind you, your brain injury case will be well represented.
This website is intended to be a source of general information to consumers and victims of brain injury about brain injury. It is not intended to be a substitution for obtaining legal advice from a qualified lawyer about your specific situation.
To speak with a brain injury attorney about your injury, please fill out the information below.
If you are in need of a lawyer (or a second opinion), ask yourself this simple question, "Why would anyone place a case involving a damaged brain in the hands of a lawyer without extensive experience?"
The information is privileged and secure.
I would like to have a free consultation with an attorney and law firm
experienced in brain injury litigation and trial.
I understand that the consultation is free.
I understand that BrainInjury.com has a team of focused and dedicated
brain injury attorneys available in every state, handling cases of all kinds.
Free Consultation with a Georgia Brain Injury Attorney
- Injury to the Brain
- Symptoms of Brain Injury
- Frontal Lobe Brain Injury
- Epidural and Subdural Hematoma
- Cranial Nerve Injury
- Pituitary Injury
- Toxic Exposures
- Electrical and Lightning Injury
- Brain Injury in Children
- The Anatomy of the Brain
- Brain Injury and Neurological Disease
- Multiple Sclerosis Aggravation
- Recovery and Rehabilitation
- TBI Severity Levels
- Understanding Brain Injury Diagnostic Tests
- Coma: Some Facts
- Post Traumatic Seizures (Epilepsy)
- Intracranial Pressure (ICP)
- Neuropsychiatric Problems
- Traumatic Brain Injury and Sleep Disorders
- Vision Symptoms
- Dizziness and Balance Issues
How Was Your Brain Injured
- Car Accidents
- Truck Accidents
- Sports Injuries
- Defective Products
- Unlawful Alcohol Sales
- Slip and Fall
- Work Place Injuries
- Latest Medical Research
- The New Truths about TBI
- 10 Things You Need to Know About Brain Injury Litigation
- Things You Must Know While in the Hospital for TBI
- Cognitive Reserve & Early Dementia
- Social Security Disability Benefits
- About Medical Bills
- Traumatic Brain Injury in the Aging Population: Litigating Medical Issues
- The Hidden Injury of TBI: Negative Neuroplasticity
- Diffusion Tensor Imaging (DTI): An Exciting New Litigation Tool